My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

What I have learned today...

...because really, I have to keep track of these things!

  • The phrase "It's too cold to snow" is complete BS. -7 and snowing out. Hello.
  • I didn't really want to go to Madison today. Visibility is for shit and it's slick as hell out.
  • Hubby can still keep a vehicle in control as we go spinning off the road at 35 MPH - and then get us back on the road.
  • I like seatbelts and I have a nervous giggle.
  • Hubby likes airbags (even though none deployed) and has a nervous giggle too.
  • Lunch tasted fantastic afterwards.

  • I freeking hate paper cuts. And i seem to have a propensity for getting them on my knuckles. Owie. And it makes the sting of paying bills MUCH worse.
  • I really, really, really like how quiet my house is when the girls go off to school. A LOT.
  • Snow is pretty, but I am getting tired of the whole "snow" thing.
  • I *do not* like to shovel, even thought I can count it as exercise.
  • I still do not like to exercise.
  • I hate it when my neck gets cold, and I am becoming a bit of a weenie about it. (Hell - I am wearing my scarf right now sitting in my office!)
  • I prefer V necks to turtlenecks anyway.
  • If I don't write things down or do them the minute I think of them - I will forget. It's a fact.
  • I almost forgot what I was going to write for the last thing because I had to go let the dogs in (again!) between thinking of it and writing it down. Scary.

Anyhoo, so far so good! (Well, except for almost wrecking the car and that whole early alzheimers thing, and the paper cuts... But hey, I'm in a fantastic mood!) It's not even 3:00 yet!

I can't wait to see what I learn this evening...

Update: Ooooh, FUN! The furnace is blowing cold air now! Somehow that sounds about right... (Gah)