My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Oh what I'd give...

...to be hanging out with my folks right now.

'Course I am here in the frozen tundra, and they are hanging out on a beach in Costa Rica. That might having a little bit to do with it.

As my mom writes:
Our days are full. Your father caught a 150 pound sailfish yesterday and some Durado, which Alan cooked for us last night. I'm writing a short log so we can relate stories. this morning the guys at the Tigre killed a pig and will cook up all the meat for a fiesta this afternoon complete with Mirimba band. So, it is going to be a FUN day. More later.


Oh yeah. Maybe if I have a margarita this afternoon while looking at this it will help.

Especially since *this* is the actual view I got going today.












Brrrrrrrr.......