My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Early today...

The Hubby and I are off to Mad-Town to do a little exploration of options when it comes to buying a new house.

No, I have no intention of moving to Madison, but there is a builder there he wants to check out. Either way, I am bound to get a yummy lunch out of the deal, and that's happy.

Anyhoo, here is today's Brain Bender a tad bit early...

--------------------

Changeovers...

1) Take a word that means "illness" and change one letter to find a gentlewoman.

2) Take a word that means "in the course of" and change letter to find a word that means "by oneself."

-------------------

Alrighty then, I'm off. Y'all have fun and stay warm. Like always, the answers will be found later in the comments - see you then!