My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Libertad!

At last...

The girls are off to school, and I am ready to start in on my list of projects. (And no - eating bon-bons is *not* on the list...)

We want to put our house on the market come this summer so I have a plethora of goofy little things and painting that need to be accomplished.

So, what to get started on first.

Laundry definitely comes to mind - holy cow, that has gotten out of hand... And then I think finishing up on the office.

Later this week I want to prep our weird back hallway for painting. (I'll post some pics so you can see what I mean.) That has been a project long on the horizon....

So what are you doing today?? And is it weird that I am so psyched to get started around here??

I like it....