My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Vroom! Vroom!!

Yes I am still racing around, but that doesn't mean that you can't take time to play...

--------------------

Some letters have been removed from the names of the cars listed below. Fill in the missing letters to find out what they are.
  • _ U _ A _ _ I
  • _ Y _ N _ A _
  • S _ _ _ A
  • L _ N _ _ A
  • T _ C _ E R

--------------------

To be honest, there are a couple of these that I have never heard of (I peeked).
But then again, I'm a girl. And I don't much care about cars. Though a '68 Chevelle SS would be nice...

Anyhoo, you know what to do. The answer will be found later in the comments.

Update: Rave from Quid Nunc is the official Smartypants. Whoohoo!!