My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Better late than never...

...that's what I always say. Usually when I am late - go figure.

With my folks here visiting and Christmas right around the corner, afternoon activities are a bit more... uh... unplanned/planned than normal.

Know what I mean?

Yeah, me either - but that's what it's like.

Ready for the Brain Bender?

--------------------

In 12 years, Alice will be three times as old as she was 12 years ago.

How old is she now?

-------------------

The good news is that it is dang near cocktail hour. The bad news is that a glass of wine will do nothing to help me solve the puzzle. Thankfully, I know y'all have my back in that department...

Anyway, like always the answer will be found in the comments later. See you then!

Update: Oddybobo is the official Smartypants. Whoohoo!