My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Mmmm..... Pie......

Heh. While I spend today getting this place ship shape for the upcoming holiday, this is quite appropriate! Via Michele at Letters from New York City, pie...


You Are Apple Pie

You're the perfect combo of comforting and traditional
Those who like you crave security


I really like apple pie too! Especially warm with vanilla ice cream. I never did understand the whole putting cheese on your apple pie thing, though. Even living in Wisconsin (hello! land of cheese!) it sounds kinda gross...

Anyhoo, I am not planning to make my pies today, but this helps put one in the mood!

So a little pie survey - I am going to make a couple of Oatmeal Pies for Thanksgiving. How about you?