My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Well, not surprising I guess...

Though I scored higher than I thought, the way the questions were reading. Hmmmm....



Your Quirk Factor: 43%

You're a pretty quirky person, but you're just normal enough to hide it.
Congratulations - you've fooled other people into thinking you're just like them!



Found over at Tammi's World and she found it at Leslie's Omnibus where I saw this!


Your Expression Number is 6

You have an outstanding sense of responsibility, love, and balance.
You are helpful and inclined to comfort those in need.
You have many artistic and creative talents, but you only use them to better others.

You are loving, friendly, and appreciative of others.
You have a depth of understanding that produces much kindness and generosity.
Openness and honesty are apparent in your approach to all relationships.

Sometimes, you can be too demanding of yourself.
At times, you tend to sacrifice yourself for the welfare of others.
At other times, you have trouble distinguishing between helping and interfering.



Yeepers! That's a bit disconcerting, to say the least.

How did they get me so wrong??? Or maybe I just don't know me very well... Huh.

(And I'm totally kidding. They nailed me. Scarily accurate, actually.)