My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Tweaked...

My back, anyway. That doesn't mean we can't play though....

-------------------

Fill in the blanks to complete the word below.

A _ _ M _ _ E _ _ Y

------------------

Okay! Not that anything I do will fit that description for a while. I'm off to take more advil and tackle the laundry.

Well, maybe not tackle... More like move gingerly around while trying not to take deep breaths while folding. Yeah. That's it.

Anyhoo, you know what to do. The answer will be found later in the comments.

Update: Rave from Quid Nunc is the official unofficial Smartypants today. Whoohoo!

Update II: I didn't see it before, but cudos and a smartypants sticker go to Tuning Spork at Blather Review for coming up with the "official" answer!