My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Say what? Thanksgiving??? Christmas?!?!?!

Well, at least I'm not the only one who got snuck up on by the holidays.

Holy crap...

And today I have household and Good Mother stuff that need to be done as well.

For example, I need to...
  • Prepare 25 cups of "dirt cake" (basically chocolate pie filling with crushed oreos and gummy worms) to take in to A's class tomorrow
  • Fix K's brand new winter coat - the zipper came off,**
  • Get WxMans shirts prepped for the rest of this week into next
  • Scrub the kitchen floor
  • Address the hamster cage (Precious the Hamster gets to go to school as well tomorrow, God help me)

Along with all of the regular household/cleaning/feeding everybody stuff.

What do I want to do??

Take a nap. Because 4:15 comes early tomorrow too...

Oh well. That's the way it goes.

And looking at that list, I'd better get crackin'. And get my list going for the weekend. Sing it with me!

You'd better not shout!
You'd better not cry,
You'd better not pout.
I'm telling you why....

There are only 37 days to get your sh*t together, by Christmas...

**Oh, and if anybody knows how to get the zipper thingy back on a coat so the coat will... you know... ZIP. Please let me know. It's been kicking my ass so far...