My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Monday, November 20, 2006

Well, I made it out alive....

But it wasn't pretty, folks. Not pretty at all.

And now I have to put all of this stuff away! Boo.

Anyway, that shouldn't stop you from wasting time at work playing. Ready for the Brain Bender?? And let's have a twofer since I missed Friday....

--------------------

What do all of the following words have in common?
  • STATE
  • BANDS
  • PORED
  • CHAMPION

and...

A line from a famous song has had all of it's vowels removed. What is the line?

W L L L V N Y L L W S B M R N

-----------------------

All righty then... You know what to do! The answers will be found later in the comments. I'll be in the kitchen if you need me...