My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, November 24, 2006

I Won!!

I won! I won! I won!

And (even better) I didn't even know I was playing... Hehehe...

Anyhoo, apparently I was Eric the Straight White Guy's 12,000th commenter. Whoohoo!!!

And good gray grief! I know I have bugged the poor guy left many a comment over at his place, inundating him with with my pithy responses all kinds of snark and occasional shock at some of the things he posts. But now I know that I am most definitely not alone!

There are 12,000 others who have felt the need to type kudos, crap, and occasional awe in response to the postings of the Ambassador of the Blogosphere. Eric entertains a lot of us. Well.

So yay me! And thanks for the Treat you left me, Eric. As you know, that song and that particular rendition is an absolute favorite of mine. You're the best...