My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Straw warts....

Eeeeewwww...... Straw warts?? Who wants some of those??

No. Not really. Today's Brain Bender is just a palindrome. And it's always a good idea to lead by example, right?

I know. Straw warts aren't a very pretty example, per se. But hey. I tried! Ready to play? Here we go!

-------------------

How the young lady replied to her suitor, Ned.

N _ _ , _ _ _ , _ * _ _ * _ * _ _ _ _ _ _ * _ _ N.

--------------------

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for the poor guy. If his girlfriend thinks in palindromes, he's bound to be in for a few interesting surprises. Like... "Sex at my gym taxes." Whatever *that* means....

Anyway, as always the answer will be found in the comments later! (And ignore the * thingys - they are there for spacing purposes only.)

Update: Our official smartypants is jvh from Showcase of a Shattered Mind! Whoohoo!