My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Time Warp...

Holy cow, the holiday weekend went fast!! Good times.... Very good times...

The Fourth of July is a holiday we do really well around here. Unfortunately, the party has to end sometime. I am up to my eyeballs and playing "catch-up" today, but I have to at least get the time wasteage Brain Benders back up and running. Ready to play?? (Me too, but I have to go and work now, boo...)

-------------------

Finds the six-digit number in which the first digit is one-half the third and one-fourth the second, the sum of the first and third digits equals the last digit, and the fourth digit is one-half the last and one-third the fifth. The sum of all digits is 32.

------------------

Uhhhh... nevermind. My brain hurts just typing that. I think I should go and do laundry or something. *sigh* Y'all have fun... And like always, the answer will appear in the comments later!

(And Blogger is being goofy today - I have no clue when this will post... Grrrrr.....)

Update: That 1 Guy from Drunken Wisdom is today's official smartypants and has requested a beer prize. Whoohoo!! (Man after my own heart, heh.)

Well T1G, I'll tip one in your direction until I have a chance to buy you one.
'Course you're always welcome on my patio...

Thanks for playin' y'all!