My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Monday, July 10, 2006

It's down! It's up! It's down! It's up!

Well, it seems typical for a Monday. Blogger can't seem to decide what it wants to do today - so we'll see. Maybe this will post.... Maybe not.... Good thing it's not Brain Surgery. Just Monday's Brain Bender. Ready???

---------------------

Find the number that best completes the sequence below.

3 * 7 * 15 * 31 * ? * 127

----------------------

Also typical of a Monday is me running. Running errands, running the kids around, running myself into the ground, running the house, running my mouth.... Do you 'spoze I can count that as exercise?? That would be nice.....

Anyway, like always the answer will appear in the comments later.

Update: Today's winner and official smartypants is once again T1G from Drunken Wisdom! I guess it's true - beer only kills the weak brain cells.


Whoohoo! And here is his (requested) prize... : ) I may have to go buy more...