My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Happy Birthday, Big Guy!!

Soooooo... That 1 Guy over at Drunken Wisdom turns 39 today. Whoohoo!

He was one of my first commenters *ever* and I know him to be an absolute sweetheart (when he's not trying to scare the crap outta me).

A friend suggested that we post some things that will help him through this last year of being in his thirties in style. Oh yeah... I have a suggestion or two...

First, we are definitely going to need some beer - I think this would make for a good start.



















Next, we need some Birthday Wishes....



May your head always be warm....











And your women bendy...











Your vistas truly spectacular so you can, ahem... share them with us...






May your travels be speedy and snake free... Unless you want to ride with these gals...






And above all else, may your schute always open to catch you when you fall...



Happy Birthday, Joe!! And I wish you many, many more....