My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, July 07, 2006

Double Trouble

That was today's "Official MENSA Calendar Title" and is actually a quite accurate description of my day.

I have doubled my kid-age for the afternoon (I'm watching Roses two boys), my work load has definitely doubled having taken last weekend off to play, and now I am just hoping to keep the trouble portion of the day at bay.

Anyhoo, here is today's Brain Bender...

-------------------

Fill in each blank below with a word that fits the definition on the left when read normally and fits the definition on the right when read backwards.
  • Blemishes ________ Grass
  • Animals ________ Stair
  • Boats ________ Holders for thread

---------------------

Well, that's not so bad. Like always, the answers will be found later in the comments. I'm off to see if I can get everybody to pretend to be mimes - oh yeah... mimes. That could be fun, right??

Update: Okay, so the "mime" thing didn't work (I know, shocking...) But Tammi That 1 Guy from Drunken Wisdom is today's winner!! And here is *his* smartypants award... Whoohoo!




And I have to give an honorable mention shout out to Mrs. Who - who knew that peeing in the shower could be so beneficial??? Thanks for playin' y'all!