My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Wow. Christmas Eve.

The tree is trimmed, the treats are made, and almost all of the gifts have been wrapped. (And we all survived the Christmas flu** to boot!) Just in the St. Nick of time.

For us, I have planned a quiet evening (which is good as I am to weak to stand for long periods of time. ha. ha. ha.) and I will be thinking of other family members whom we could not spend Christmas with this year. I will also be thinking of those brave men and women missing their families and spending Christmas Eve in the desert and other far off places -- creating and keeping the Peace we all want so very much. I raise my glass and toast you all!

Merry Christmas! May God's grace shine upon you....

** and for Heaven's sake wash your hands!