My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, December 22, 2005

What day is it?

Holy crap it's been busy....

And just for kicks we had a round of 24 hour stomach flu run rampant through the house. (Merry Christmas! -- not!) So far just the kids... but I am taking no chances. I am attempting to de germify everything so that Hubby and I don't keel over. I hear it's been taking down entire families and frankly I neither have time nor want to play. Yay Clorox and Lysol! Not the ordinary Christmas smells -- but they are effective.

At any rate I missed posting yesterdays Calvin. So today we get a two-fer:








Beware the eggplant casserole and watch out for snow monsters! Oh! And wash your hands......