My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, December 16, 2005

I wish...

I've seen this meme everywhere -- and according to the "rules" you are tagged just by reading someone else's post! So I get three wishes and they have to be for my self only.... Hmmmmm....

1. I wish I knew what the hell to do with my hair. Chop it all off? Leave it long? Highlights? What?!?! I want some professional hairdresser person to look at me and say "you know, THIS is the style that would look best on you!" And then do it and have it be true.

2. I wish I could lose weight as easily as my hubby does. I swear, he cuts out his afternoon candy bar or whatever and loses 10 pounds just like that. *snap* Pisses me off, frankly.

3. I wish I could go back to sleep when I wake up waaaaay too early. I mean, I like that I am a naturally early riser and that I don't need an alarm, but it would be nice to have the option to go back to sleep. (And have an internal clock that wasn't so frickin' eager to start the day.) Today, for example -- 4:05am. I could have sooooo slept for 2 more hours.

So there are my answers to the "I wish" meme created by _Jon. And just in case you missed the rules...
1. Finish the sentence: "I wish I ..."- - Basically, pretend you had up to three wishes to change something about you. A restriction is that cannot wish to change someone else. For example, you can say; "I wish I weighed 30 pounds less." But this wish is not for this meme; "I wish my spouse weighed 30 pounds less."
2. If you are reading this, you are "tagged" with this meme.
It is not necessary to send me any notice.I just wanna spread some wishes around.
Tag. You're it!