My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Retail madness

That's where I've been all day. Swimming with the sharks so to speak. Big storm coming in so everybody and their dog was out shopping today. I think I managed to get it all done. (I am deluding myself, of course.)

Not to many crazy people out though (and I usually attract them). The only truly irate person I saw was a check out gal at Kohl's. She kept barking orders at her right breast. I have noticed that all salespeople everywhere are wired for sound these days -- she just may want to rethink her mic placement next time (unless it really was her boob she was talking to). I'm just sayin'...

Time for some more Calvin, I think.








He sure is a twisted little guy!