My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Monday, December 12, 2005

Monday fun....

I'm sure some are thinking,


"Monday fun?!?! What's so much fun about Monday???"
Well for me, Monday is a school day which means I get a few hours of seriously reduced noisage in my house.

And I get a chance to clean up without things being "undone" right behind me. That's pretty nice! It's a quiet catch up day -- I like Mondays.

As for the fun.... Well, this is pretty fun!








And so is this!

Narnia Quiz -- which Narnia character are you?



Despite your size, as Mr Beaver you are decisive, confident and bold. You are brave in times of need and show great loyalty to those you respect.

Happy Monday!

quiz found via ALa at Blond Sagacity :)