My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday is always a good idea...

And I am in for a great day and an even better weekend!

Steph and I are going to see Juno today, just so we can have something to root for for Best Picture. I don't really care, but it's all in good fun. And movie popcorn sounds good - you know?

Yesterday afternoon I got a call from the gal I interviewed with a while back - she offered me the position!! Whoohoo!! I go in for orientation next week!!

And hey - we are having a heatwave! It's twelve degrees right now!! Whoo!!! (Okay - so that makes me officially delusional, but that's alright. Warmer is warmer, right?)

So my weekend is off to a fantastic start - I hope yours is as well... Happy Friday!