My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Sixty Things

Via Dawn (she's hilarious, btw) - and hey, at least it's not another "I am so OVER the weather!" post... So here we go!

60 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
A blanket, 2 ice scrapers, ice melt and a frizbee.

2. When was the last time you threw up?
Uh... gosh. Long time ago. Now I am probably jinxed.

3. What's your favorite curse word?
I am an equal opportunity curser - but f*ck generally works for me.

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
It's early - give me a minute.

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
It's 7:51 - I will let you know in nine minutes... nine minutes later: I was discussing shower etiquette with WxMan.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Getting Sporta and Computa squared away for school. Yay! There is school today!!

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Getting ready to go to lunch with my hubby!

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Nope.

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
I try never to speak aloud - telepathy works better.... Okay, that's a lie. I said, "Yup - it's supposed to snow all day. Imagine that!"

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Vanilla

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Hot Tea.

12. What are you wearing right now?
jammie pants, a tee shirt and a polar fleece pullover

13. What was the last thing you ate?
Uh... Two cheetos as I packed a snack bag for Sporta. Breakfast of champions!

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
No - but Computa needs some new shorts.

15. When was the last time you ran?
No idea - probably High School. Willingly?? Never...

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
NASCAR yesterday - WxMan was showing me the "thrill" of watching it in the Man Room. He was exercising his inner Okie for sure. ; )

18. Who is the last person you emailed?
My Aunt Richmond

19. Ever go camping?
Yup. Favorite place in the world to go is on Taylor Creek just south of Big Sky Montana. It's bear country though, so you have to be careful.

20. Do you have a tan?
Hahahahahahahaha!!!! No. But I need to make my way to a "tanning salon" sooner than later. I am a translucent American.

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
I don't really drink soda - but sometimes, sure! What's wrong with a using a straw??

25. What did your last IM say?
I haven't IMed anyone in YEARS.

26. Are you someone's best friend?
I hope so.

27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Voting!

28. Where is your mom right now?
Home in Wyoming.

29. Look to your left, what do you see?
A painting. This one...

30. What color is your watch?
I don't generally wear a watch - but I have a one that is like a silver bracelet when I need one.

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
Lots of things. The Barrier reef, great accents, The Thorn Birds, swimming, kangaroos... I want to go someday.

32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
Not at this stage in my life.

33. What is your birthstone?
Yellow Topaz - I think it's ugly.

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
When we go it's Drive Thru.

35.How many kids do you want?
Two. So yay! All done there!

36. Do you have a dog?
Two of them too!

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My friend Steph - she is coming up this week - yay!

38. Have you met anyone famous?
Several people. Mickey Rourke was an asshole but Harry Connick Jr. was a dream!!

39. Any plans today?
Always - there is ALWAYS work to be done.

40. How many states have you lived in?
Oh crap - now I have to count... Uh.... Eight. Sheesh!

41. Ever go to college?
Yes.

42. Where are you right now?
In my kitchen at the breakfast bar.

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Biggest, as in pound for pound?? Or biggest as in most annoying - be specific!

44. Last song listened to?
Smooth by Santana

46. Are you allergic to anything?
Schnapps - seriously. It's not pretty.

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My winter birks.

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
No. Good God, no. What a wasted emotion.

50. Is anyone jealous of you?
I don't care.

51. What time is it?
8:13 am - what can I say, I am a slow typist.

52. Do any of your friends have children?
Most of them do - we are all crazy together!

53. Do you eat healthy?
I eat WELL. Does that count?

54. What do you usually do during the day?
What a question! It would be easier to answer "what DON'T I do during the day?" That answer would be sit on my ass...

55. Do you hate anyone right now?
Uh - not really. But there are people who need to fall off the earth. Osama Bin Laden comes to mind...

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Yes - though "Hey there!" is probably more accurate.


58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
38 - Gotta love it!

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Ugh. Yes. No more though... I don't *do* rides and WxMan can take the girls himself now - they're old enough.

60. How did you get one of your scars?
Oh - which one to choose!! I have one on my ankle from dropping a mayonnaise jar in the creek behind my Grandpa John's house. We were catching minnows and tadpoles, I saw a snake dropped the jar and got cut. That hurt.

----------------------

8:29 Alrighty then - time to get cracking. Lots to do today! I have sock matching scheduled for 9:30 - whoohoo!! (Number 11 didn't ask what I put in my tea...) ; ) Happy Monday!

Update: Hey - I just noticed there is no #57, anything YOU want to know?? Heh.