My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, February 01, 2008

Now, that's the way to end a week...

The job interview went WELL. At the risk of jinxing myself, I'd say it went very very well.

As in, the interviewer thanked me for "brightening up her gray Friday afternoon" well. And she laughed at all of my jokes - always a good sign.

So now I have to pass a background check. Hmmm... Given my nefarious past, I sense trouble. (Okay, not really. But I am still trying not to jinx myself.)

I think this would be a very good fit for me. A very good fit. Yay!

So, feel free to cross your fingers and send a good vibe or three my way, I may have finally found my "So, what do you want to be when you grow up??" thing. One could hope, anyway...