My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, February 01, 2008

I got an *E*!!!


Hooray!

From Pamibe I get an *E* for Excellence in blogging.

Thanks, Pam! I have no idea what I have done to deserve this except to just show up every day - or hell, every other day... it's all good... Thank you!

And now it is time for me to bestow the Excellence onto 10+ other bloggers! So here we go!

Roses from Ack Thbbbt
Christina from Just *dot* Christina
Rave from Quid Nunc
Harvey of Bad Example fame...
Eric the Straight White Guy
Contagion from Miasmatic Review
T1G from Drunken Wisdom
SarahK from Mountaineer Musings
Yabu from Bad Bad Juju
Dash who's at The Boiling Point
and Oddybobo - The Bobo blogger.

Really. You should be reading *all* of them. Just saying...

All y'all are an *E* in my book! Happy Friday!