My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tagged!

wRitErsbLock tagged me with a little something something - so here we go!

Place an X by all the things you’ve done. Answer the 32 questions and pass it on.

(x)Gone on a blind date
(x) Skipped school (one time - and it wigged me out)
( ) Watched someone die
( ) Been to Canada (I am dang near there now!)
(x) Been to Mexico
(x) Been to Florida
(x) Been on a plane
(x) Been lost
(x) Been on the opposite side of the country
( ) Gone to Washington, DC (I really should one of these days...)
(x) Swam in the ocean
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
(x) Played cops and robber
(x) Recently colored with crayons (recent, to me, meaning within the last month)
( ) Sang Karaoke
(x) Paid for a meal with coins only?
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t?
( ) Made prank phone calls (before caller ID)
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( ) Danced in the rain
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(x) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(x) Blown bubbles
(x) Gone ice-skating
(x) Been skinny dipping outdoors
(x) Gone to the movies

1. Any nickname? Rich - and it surprises people that I go by my given name and not my middle name or something...
2. Mother’s name? Diana
3. Favorite drink? Depends - I like iced tea, diet coke, wine and Guinness - but I am not too picky.
4. Tattoo? Yup - right ankle
5. Body Piercing? Ears only
6. How much do you love your job? Uh - some days I like it a lot! Others not so much. I have chosen the most "delayed gratification" job on the planet. Motherhood.
7. Birthplace? Laramie, Wyoming.
8. Favorite vacation spot? I haven't been there yet, but I feel confident in 3 weeks or so I will say Belize!
9. Ever been to Africa? No. But I am going to Belize, baby!!
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Maybe - but I don't have much of a sweet tooth so God knows how long ago...
11. Ever been on TV? I don't think so. But WxMan was the weatherman for KCTZ Channel 7 when we met. (WxMan is actually TV shorthand for weatherman.) Does that count?
12. Ever steal any traffic sign? No. I never saw the point to it.
13. Ever been in a car accident? Yes - but not recently, thank heavens.
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? I drive a multi doored vehicle.
15. Favorite salad dressing? Totally depends on my mood. I like honey mustard, blue cheese, ranch, thousand island, Newman's Own Caesar. And I'll try just about anything.
16. Favorite pie? Pumpkin
17. Favorite number? 13
18. Favorite movie? I have a bunch of favorites. I think I'll go with Forrest Gump today.
19. Favorite holiday? Thanksgiving
20. Favorite dessert? Cheesecake - you can never go wrong with cheesecake.
21. Favorite food? Too many to list.
22. Favorite day of the week? Every day is a good day - how about Thursday.
23. Favorite brand of body wash? I use dove soap and I like bath and body works Juniper Breeze products. I wish they would stop discontinuing my scents, though.
24. Favorite toothpaste? Crest whitening.
25. Favorite smell? Rain, freshly mowed grass, cookies, good pipe tobacco, turkey dinner.
26. What do you do to relax? Read.

What, no 27?

28. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Holy crap - the girls will be 20 & 21 (Yikes!), WxMan and I married for nearly 25 years - I think I should plan a party, don't you??
29. Furthest place you will send this message? to the moon, and beyond (what wRitErsbLock said)
30. Who will respond to this the fastest? dunno!
31. Favorite restaurant? Carrabbas, Red Robin (love the whiskey river BBQ chicken wrap!), I love going out to lunch in general!
32. Five people to tag: I am not tagging anyone, but feel free to play along!

Okay - time to get this party started - I have company coming this weekend!!