My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

What the...

It's Wednesday already?? Good grief!

I guess time flies when you are running with your hair on fire having fun, right?? Right. So let's see, what been going on?

Well, everything! And at the same time nothing! It's a strange dichotomy at best. In the "good news" department - I have a job interview tomorrow. No great shakes, but I think it will be a good fit for me.

I have long said that all I needed to be happy working was a gig that ran from 10-2 with all of the girl's Holidays, Snow Days, and Vacations off. Ha! Like that would ever happen!! Until it did...

That exact sort of position just opened up at their school. So I figured what the hell, dusted off the old resume and got a call last night from the Principal. Heh. I have been called in to the Principals' office for the first time in my life. That's kind of funny now that I am dang near 40...

Otherwise, life moves on - for no good reason at breakneck speed this month. Somebody slip Father Time a Valium, would ya? We need to slow down a bit...