My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Whew!

Alrighty then, now that I am done with showings for the moment, I can concentrate on the Easter portion of the weekend!

Time to retrieve the girls' baskets and prepare for a visit from the big bunny. And yes - I do own my own ears. And I wear 'em too...

Something different this year, instead of cooking a big dinner like I usually do - the plan is that we are going to go out for Easter dinner.

Out. For a holiday meal. This is waaaay weird for me...

But you know, all kinds of thing have got to give when at any given moment perfect strangers want to walk through your house and look into your closets. All kinds of things. (And hey - so the people today were in my house for dang near an hour! Yes I was spying - sue me. Is that a good sign? Or just really creepy??)

But as I drove past the new place today (Hooray, we have windows!) I tried to remind myself that it's all for a good reason.












Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go put some more money into the girls' therapy fund... And rest for a minute. Then I'll get my ears on.

Happy Easter!