My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, April 05, 2007

What's in a name?

That's what the handy dandy discount MENSA calendar wants us to figure out.

Okay - so they just want us to find the names. Ready to play?

-----------------------

The names of three people are hidden in the sentence below. Can you find them? (The letters are in consecutive order.)

I wanted to go to the movies, but my dad would not allow it.

-------------------

I want to go to the movies too, but with showings of the house scheduled that's not going to happen. But hey, gotta show the house to sell it, right? Right?? And then all of the work is worth it. And the kids can have therapy later - it's all good...

Anyway, the answers will be found later in the comments. And I don't know about the MENSA folks but I saw more than three names... But maybe I am just smarter than they are. ;-)