My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Gone fishing shopping...

Updated!

We are in dire need of something new and springy to wear for Easter. And with the stormy weather promised today and possibility of snow tomorrow (*sigh*) the timing couldn't be any better...


Just please Lord, do not let my girls think that this is cute-->




Back! Back to 1984 where you belong!!! Arrrgh...

I feel old.

Update: Okay, now I feel old and tired...


The good news? Proper togs were acquired. Sporta took the ENTIRE DAY to find something that she could tolerate liked. And once I found a cute white cropped jacket to top it off, she is still happy and I think it is appropriate. Whew!



Computa took a little less time with her selection (hello!) and decided on a more colorful approach.

By the time we got to the shoe portion of the ordeal, both girls were begging to go home. But to be honest, I wanted this endeavor to end... TODAY. Fortunately, the shoes were happily decided on in relatively short order.

Either way, I think the girls have inherited my "anti-shopping gene" and will more readily agree to shopping online. Heh. I know *I* will...

And yes - I got a new dress too. Three way mirrors are mean... Just sayin'.

And sorry for the lack of brain bender today - I'll post a twofer tomorrow.