My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, March 30, 2007

Finished...

With the newsletter.

Finished with this week.

Finished with this cold. (Well, almost - I am attempting the old "Just decide you are better and you will be!" method of wellness.)

Finished with the laundry.

Okay, not really with the laundry - that is *never* finished. But a girl can dream. Anyway, it's Friday. And I couldn't be happier about it.

Spring break "officially" starts after school today, and we have no plans. I think the girls are just looking forward to some extended jammie time, and relaxation with a much looser schedule than usual. I know I am, anyway.

Weatherwise we might even get some Spring with our Spring Break this year - that's a bonus! Hell, if we could just dry up some of this mud I would be ecstatic! It's the simple pleasures...

So what are you doing for Spring Break?? Or what did you do?? I may need some ideas for later... But for today, after I perform the operation tidy rituals I think it's going to be me in a comfy chair with a good book. I am sick of being sick and I need the rest...