My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Monday, March 26, 2007

I'm Alive!

The Open House here went well! We think... Lots of folks came through to lookie loo. And the Realtor was pleased. I guess that's a good sign.

Oh! And our offer was accepted on the new house! Whoohoo!!! (Just for giggles, we drove past the 1st house we bid on. Huh. Still on the market... Sucks to be you, Builder Dude! Too bad you didn't want to work with us!) Not that I'm bitter. We definitely have the right house now.

So today, we meet with our builder to choose counter tops, fixtures, flooring, and the like. Naturally, at the same time we have a showing scheduled - so the dogs get to come too. Lovely.

I'm still sick - but thanks to sudafed I'm getting lots accomplished. **sigh** What are you going to do...

Anyhoo, I have pictures to post later. WxMan and I went out to check the progress being made on the new house. We have siding! Yay! :-)

Now if I could just breathe again...