My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Be careful what you wish for....

(Updated 3-21)

Hoo boy.

The realtor and decorator just left. My house looks very.... different. Pretty! But different.

And it will be interesting to see how WxMan takes to the relocation of his chair...

Our house goes on the market tomorrow. Tomorrow! Holy crap.

The good news? After "staging" the realtor feels that we can increase our asking price. I love my cute little house.

The bad news? Lord - it's going to have to look this way... INDEFINITELY.

I don't know which to hope for! That the house sells immediately? Or that we have some time to allow for the completion of the new house...

My head hurts. And I have to admit, I almost got a little teary a couple of times while we were working.

I love my little house. I just wish it wasn't so little...

Update: Yup - I guessed it. WxMan was *not* happy about his chair placement. So he put it back. I explained to him that he would need to re-do the placement every day that we had a showing and though he's not crazy about it, he agreed...
"But I can't believe they moved my chair!"

Babe, you have no idea what you're in for. Just sayin'...