My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Spring Break Snow Day with Daddy...












Cozy, Eh? And reason 4,278 why we can NEVER not have a ginormous rocker / recliner somewhere in the house. Daddy needs his chair.

And yes - today it is snowing. I turned the furnace back on and everything.**sigh**

Fortunately we are happily enjoying the comforts of home. Today is the first day in an AGE that we are all home together, and there is literally nothing planned and no where we need to go. No School, no church, no events, no practices of one sort or another.

Nada.

:-)

So we just finished up a huge brunch - breakfast burritos (eggs, sausage, sauteed peppers, seasoned potatoes, & cheese), biscuits and sausage gravy, and fresh fruit. And now we are going to pat our tummies and relax a bit. Even me.

I am going to try to ignore my To Do list for awhile. We'll see how that goes. But it's too tempting to *not* take a little time off myself. And I have a good book. And a comfy chair of my own. And a woobie.

Hey, a little R&R can't hurt. Right? (Now watch - the realtor will be calling within minutes to schedule a showing... That's just the way my world works.)