My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Monday, April 09, 2007

Math on a Monday

And a little early to boot... I have a date with the dryer and sock basket. But you guys can play! Here is the brain bender via the handy dandy discount MENSA calendar. Ready to play?

-------------------

Find a six-digit number in which the first digit is one less than the second, the fourth digit is three more than the third, the fifth digit is one less than the fourth and the last digit is one less than the fifth. The sum of the first and third digits equals the last, the sum of the second and last digits equals the fourth and the sum of all digits is 21.

--------------------

Good grief! I suck at the math ones... I just do. So I leave the answer finding to you - like always the answer will be found later in the comments. See you then!