My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Simmer...

I just love that word...

Simmer

It holds so much promise, doesn't it?

Simmer

I have a crock pot full of yummy chili simmering right now, a view of winter wonderland out every window, clean sheets on the beds, clean kids to put to beds, WxMan on his way home (before dark even), a Christmas tree cheering the house, a glass of wine poured, and above all - another good day under my belt.

Simmer

I like that word. A lot.

And I get to post fun sledding pictures tomorrow! A nice simmer after sledding makes it all worthwhile...

Here's hoping that your day held some simmer as well...

Update 7:05: And I make damn good chili... Good grief! Hormel's got nothin' on me. I should do that more often...