My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Today's Chinese proverb....

Yup, you guessed it. The girls talked me into taking them for Chinese food for lunch. And is my arm sore! They almost had to twist it off to get me to agree..... (not)
You cannot run away from yourself; You're always right behind you.

Yeah, but what if you're really scary looking?? You've got to at least *try* to get away from you once in a while, don't you??

::looks over shoulder::

Shit! There I am again. That's startling.... I wish I would just stop sneaking up on me like that...

Anyway, just to distract ourselves from ourselves - here is today's Brain Bender...

---------------------

Following the pattern, fill in the missing number below:
  • January 62
  • April 60
  • February 56
  • August ?

------------------------

Okay then. Now y'all watch out for yourselves! The answer will be found later in the comments. ::steals another glance over the shoulder:: Uh oh... I'm looking pretty shifty-eyed. I'd better be on my guard. I could be armed, you know!

Update: Today's winner and official Smartypants is jvh from Showcase of a Shattered Mind! Whoohoo! Thanks for playin' y'all. You make my day fun... : )