My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, July 14, 2006

Just a couple of quick bits...

I am ready to be done for the day...

  • I paid bills today and used leftover Christmas return address labels on them. I don't care if the Water Bill people think I'm crazy. Hell, so what if I am crazy - they got their money.... They should just be happy. So there. :P
  • I tried one of the new "lemonade" flavored Jolly Ranchers while I was paying bills - it still didn't sufficiently mask the $%^# taste of envelope glue. Blech.... (And speaking of blech - the new cherry cola soda Jolly Rancher is just that.... I'd rather lick envelope glue.)
  • My Uncle Lincoln is going to be on CNBC here in about 20 minutes or so on Kudlow. That's always kinda neat...
  • I really wish I was in Chicago at Og Meet. Lots of really neat people are planning to be there and blogmeets are fun.

Okay, that's it. I'm going to go finish loading the dishwasher and take a magazine and a cocktail out to the patio.

Happy Friday y'all.