My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, July 14, 2006

Shhhhh.....

You hear that? Yeah, me either. WxMan and the kids headed out this morning to have a day of watery fun at Noah's Ark. Heh. I will have the house to myself for the entire afternoon and much of the evening. Excited?? Me???? Oh yeah.....

Anyway, it's Friday and time for the last Brain Bender of the week. Ready to play??

------------------

How many common English words can you make from the letters below, using all five letters once in each word?

E G H I N

------------------

Okay, that's pretty straightforward. I am off to enjoy the quiet of my house. Hope your afternoon is as delightful as mine promises to be!!

Update: Rachel from Pereiraville and Rave from Quid Nunc share smartypants honors today! Whoohoo!