My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Tricky Dog...

Well, not this dog.

I asked him if he wanted to play today's Brain Bender and this was the look I got....

Somehow, I am not confident that he will know these words. I appreciate his intensity though!

Are you ready to play? Here we go!!!

--------------------

Three words with "dog" in them fit the definitions below.

a) opinionated

b) determined

c) poor poetry

------------------------

Okay. And like always the answers will be in the comments later. I'm going to go get Buddy a cookie now - he's earned it....

Update: The Smartypants award is shared today by Freddie from Warts and All and the illustrious Teresa from Technicalities. Whoohoo!