My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Friday, March 24, 2006

Whoohoo! Friday!

And I just got home from doing the BIG grocery run. (And why is it that after you have gone to the store asnd spent big $$$ on all kinds of yummy stuff, you don't feel like preparing any of it for anybody??) So that's what is on tap for me this afternoon.

For you I have today's brain bender.....

-----------------

What do the following words have in common? (The similarity has nothing to do with the number of letters, vowels, consonants or syllables.)

CATSUP
EDGE
CONVICT
SILKY

----------------

I've got nary a clue. But the answer (as always) will be in the comments later....

Update: Well, that didn't take long. Og spotted the pattern long before I did! So Yay! The Neanderpundit is the smartypants today!! Maybe it's not Fucktard Friday for him after all!