My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Things that make me make a face....

Things like this....











That's Russell Yates and his new bride.

What I wanna know is who marries a guy like that?!?! Can we get a collective eeewwwww ICK?!?!? ('Course I think he should be sitting in jail along side his former wife.... But that's just me.)

---------------

Also making me make a face is a leak at the main shut off valve for the water line to the house!! Because that's not important or anything.... Good grief. Hurry up Mr. Plumber! I don't want to flood!

----------------

And last but not least, it's the second day of Spring and it's snowing. With more snow in the forecast. Boo.



Yeah, that face is about right..... Here kitty, kitty, kitty! You can sit by me....