My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Wednesday

A couple of things are making me happy today...

* It's Wednesday, and Hubby has the day off.

* I do not have to pack lunches this morning (though I do need to check the girls lunch account and see how much money we have in there....)

* The girls and I survived the poodle skirt workshop at school yesterday (in anticipation of the sock-hop Friday -- God help me) More on that later...

* Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire came out on DVD yesterday. Yay!

* I am hosting the Carnival of the Recipes here this week (to celebrate my first year of blogging). Nothing says celebration like surrounding yourself with yummy goodness.

* Speaking of yummy goodness, though hubby had to work late last night, he brought home a piece of cheesecake for me. Mmmmmm... Cheesecake.

* Did I mention that it's Wednesday?

Well, okay. A longer list would be better. But in my world, you work with what you've got. In that spirit I wish you a Happy Wednesday.