My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Saturday, March 04, 2006

I'll have her blogging in no time!

Steph and I are having all kinds of fun.... The girls got her up and we have all had our coffee. Caffinating with Auntie Steph, what could be better?? And we may go rollerskating later. Yeah, that's what I need... To be on wheels.... I'll be hospital blogging later....

Anyhoo, Steph has her first blogger quiz under her belt:


Your Hidden Talent

You are both very knowledgeable and creative.
You tend to be full of new ideas and potential - big potential.
Ideas like yours could change the world, if you build them.
As long as you don't stop working on your dreams, you'll get there.


Like I said, she'll be blogging in no time!