My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Okay, just a couple of things...

Look, we have self cleaning ovens, self cleaning litterboxes, roombas... Why can't somebody invent a self cleaning hamster cage?? I am so over that chore!

-----------

And you know, when it comes to blogging comments and emails are great, but I have to say that having the opportunity to talk on the phone too ROCKS!

------------

So last night I had this dream:
ArmyWifeToddlerMom was leading a yoga class in the school library. Harvey and I were the only ones there (practicing yoga) but with a bookshelf between us. And then a quite handsome young man who I have never seen before came up to me and asked if he could please date my daughter....

What the heck does that mean? Good grief!
--------------

And finally, this is a really cool quiz: (Well, thankfully I passed -- so I think it's cool...)

Our quiz is made up of 20 questions found on the actual citizenship test with a few curveballs in the mix. The last ten questions may be a bit harder, but a score of around 24 out of 30 is considered a passing grade.
Want to see how you measure up? Take the Independence Day Quiz.