My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Monday, March 06, 2006

Monday

Hitting the ground running today (as are many I am sure). I actually pretty much made it through all of the Oscars last night (yay Reese Whitherspoon and Crash!!) so I definitely did not want to get up this morning. Oh well.

Anyway, lots to get done today so we will be waking the brain cells early. Here is today's brain bender...

-------------

Find the six digit number in which the first digit is one more than the second, the third and fourth digits are the sum of the the first and second, the fifth digit is two less than the fourth, the sixth digit is two less than the fifth, and the sum of the fifth and sixth digits equals the second. The sum of all digits is 33.

-------------

Good grief! Anyway, I hope that you are more caffeinated at this point than I am and that makes more sense. I feel like I could have a fighting chance though...

You Passed 8th Grade Math

Congratulations, you got 8/10 correct!


As always, answer to follow later in the comments. Happy Monday!

h/t ALa at Blond Sagacity for the quiz

Update: Today's official smartypants is SarahK from Mountaineer Musings! 'Course she has a habit of "carrying the one." Whoohoo!