My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

March Madness.....

...also known as "dreams of Lamination..."

This.

This is what really makes me crazy. And the primary reason why I purchased a 5'x7' very colorful rug for the kitchen.... (That I have to steam clean quarterly... thankyouverymuch....)
















March is the month when my dream of laminating the pets percolates to the front of my thoughts... Along with fantasies about AstroTerf...

Aaaahhhhh endless yards of AstroTurf..... The entire backyard covered with AstroTurf. Heaven...

Could you do it?














Yeah... Me either. But I think about it. I really do... Lamination...

Update: Leave it to Harvey to know of a solution.... Muttlucks!













Holy crap, would you look at that! Little doggie booties! I can imagine how Taylor and Buddy would feel about wearing them though -- not good. That's funny stuff, though!