My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Hump Day

Yeah, okay. So it's Wednesday. And this is one of those days that I woke up feeling like I went into a coma and slept face down all night. Ugh. Dreamed of running in a giant hamster wheel where an annoying timer went off every 19 minutes just to mark the time.

Was there any stopping, you ask? No. No stopping. Just an annoying timer going off over and over and over again. I am going to have to work on having better dreams.

Day three of Spring Break. I am hoping that the "fun" starts today. I will have my friend Daisy's boys here this afternoon -- that oughtta shake things up. (See my optimistic spin???) Oh, yeah. [please God, can it just be nice so they can all play outside??]

So today I'll leave you with some links to get your day started...

First up, Trouble over at Dubious Wonder is in a mood to teach. She's got a great post up titled Everything you ever wanted to know about boobs. Sort of a "boobs 101." Funny and informative -- just how I like it.

For a different sort of yummy, the Carnival of the Recipes is up at Morning Coffee & Afternoon Tea. Lot's of deliciousness over there.

And this commercial cracked me up. Remember, it's easier to beg forgiveness than ask for permission... I can think of a few people that could use cards like that... My hubby, for one.