My occasionally snarky thoughts on everything from motherhood, politics, life and current events. Cocktails are sometimes mandatory. Bottoms up!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Hidden Cities

Today's Brain Bender. [Not as lame as the other ones this week, Mom!]

------------------

The names of three cities are hidden below, Can you find them? (The letters are in consecutive order.)

Children on holiday may forget to stamp and mail postcards home.

The bear had his den very well hidden.

-----------------

Two observations: Anyone but me think about the bear eating the children? And I am pretty sure that if said children are asking for money, they will remember to put on stamps. Just sayin'.

Okay, I'm off. I have doubled the number of children in my house and after lunch I'm hoping for sunshine for our neighborhood kickball game. Whoohoo! We're gonna break Spring yet!

As always, answers to follow in the comments.

Update: Kudos and divided "smartypants" bragging rights go to both Raging Mom from The Splatter Zone and Rachel from Pereiraville. Whoohoo!! And yes, Og -- it *is* the the MENSA puzzle calendar that provides the daily Brain Bender. We are definitely waaaay smarter than they are...